Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm pregnant again!

I've never felt more settled in my life then now, i finally understood my previous babies left. Because of my unsettled life and my unsettled business. When i miscarried in nov i didn't understand y god is so cruel to take my baby away. It turns out that a few months later the owner of my shop decided to play punk, raise my rent by 50%. So another shop is available, much much bigger and a fraction of the price of my previous shop so we decided to move in 3 days. After renovations, painting, moving and drilling non stop we finally settled in our new shop. Then I found out 2 days ago that I'm pregnant again!

Last december, out of desperation to find out y i miscarried the previous time, i turn to do the unthinkable. I decided to talk to this psychic. I asked 'will i ever have a healthy baby?' Here's her answer ' there is a lady spirit linking around you who is sending healing to you, wants you to know when the time is right you will have healthy kids, spirit shows me that in March 2011 you wil conceive and it will be a healthy full term pregnancy, which I feel that it is important for you to know. I am shown a baby boy from this conception and all is well during pregnancy, birth and labour. I see this pregnancy changes your outlook in life and alot of contentment shows for your path on 2011 and beyond."

This time, I know my baby will stay with me, and mom promises to love you forever and always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home