Monday, November 24, 2008

I quit for good.

Jeff said that I'm not exactly suitable for the coporate world. So he is keeping me safe and sound as a homemaker at home. :) By the way heres my nasty resignation letter.


Dear Rory,

I write this email to you with a heavy heart.

I am giving the company 1month notice from 21/10/2008.
There are many reasons (listed below) that were not communicated which triggered off my decision.

Firstly, before I joined this company I had told Kelly services that I will need a few days off to prepare for my wedding. I not sure if there have been a miscommunication but it shocks me when you claimed that you knew nothing about it.

I was told that I will be learning more about purchasing, might have a chance of signing on a new permanent role of being a purchaser but what shock me was you told me in a much later private conversation 'You are employed to do PURELY data entry' If this information was communicated to me earlier when I submitted my resume, I would NOT even consider this job.

I became very ill in July and had to be hospitalized, through out this period I received numerous calls from Adeline, which I do not wish to receive because I do not like to be disturbed when I'm very ill. She called me just to grumble how much work she has to do, (which is none of my business because firstly I was still IN the hospital, ON the hospital bed and just finished vomiting.) also what am I doing, when am I going back to work etc , It shocks me how much she 'sympathies' with my condition. From then on, whenever I'm sick, I'll just switch off my phone. I felt that do not have to answer to her, I only answer to my boss, god and myself.

I am very tired of her constant grumbling of how much job she had to do and I think this comment is very unfair to me as I will often ask her if she needs my help. She doesn't just grumbling once she can repeat the entire story throughout the day which bothers me as I like to work quietly. It affects the quality of my work greatly. I'm not sure if that is the reason you kept asking if I have been helping her. Everyday I secretly hope that she would not bother me and I'll be able to finish my work in peace. It is not like I refused to help her or don't even bother about my job. If I can't be bothered about this job, I would have left long ago. I knew you guys needed my help there for I wanted to stay until the end of December.

Another thing that made me detest her even more was when Pauline came over to congratulate me that I'm pregnant. It was obvious that Adeline had spread the rumor, and my point is. It has got nothing to do with her and it is NONE of her business.

Often she will try to make me look bad infront of others, for example Kat and Emily wanted to have a meeting with only her regarding questions that I do not have the slightest idea of what the answer is. I ended up sitting there like a fool as I completely do not understand what was being communicated no matter how hard I tried to understand. I asked Adeline a simple question 'why do you need me to sit there and waste my time when I have no idea what you are talking about? It is not like I have nothing to do.' She gave me a rather stupid answer 'I just want your company' Talking about childishness.

Another time, I need help in fixing my laptop's (scanning) problem which was later solved by Grace. Adeline called IT and that both our laptop needed repair which later IT came over and found out that my laptop is doing well, hers with plenty of problems, why must she drag me down with her problems?

Adeline told me that you asked her once, what I plan to do after this contract. I'm sure you still remember what she replied you. I think it is rather strange that you ask her concerning questions about me instead of coming straight up to me to chat to me. As you probably know I'm always happy to chat over lunch or tea. Plus, who is she to pass such a comment? She is not my spokesperson, and it is none of her business what my answer is. She has no right to give any comments on my behalf. Have you ever thought she might communicate the wrong info to you?

I believe that as a grown adult, I know what to prioritize, I understand what is important and what can be done later. I am bothered by Adeline's and your comments of 'have you finish your work' 'where have you stopped' 'when are you starting this' I am not a child and I do not need to be treated like a child. This just completely killed my mood to work. I am not motivated to work at all, to be honest, knowing that my boss doesn't trust me and I am being treated like a child.

I do not understand what is the big fuss about when I told you I have to go for a holiday. Of course I have to go according to my husband's schedule after all, he is holding a much better position than I am and he is holding a permanent job. His marriage leave ends on 31st Dec 2008. I have mentioned to you before in August which you have probably forgotten that I'll signed up and paid for my trip to Hong Kong in Dec and I reminded you again before you went for your home leave. You showed displeasure over this matter and asked me 'what is the matter with me, you have to discuss this with me'. The day for discussion never came. I don't think there is anything to discuss for this matter as it is just a simple yes or no answer but to me it just doesn't matter anymore.

Today I almost quarelled with Adeline, I am tired of her temperamental behavior.
This was what Hong Kong emailed to us,

Hi Adeline,

Again, pls send us the FLEX invoice asap.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Isis
Dear Isis

Anther shipment to chase Adeline for invoice to do GR as Zuellig HK has done GR at their end, thanks.

Angela

She came over and kept questioning me have you done this, have you faxed it to them...instead of just a simple 'HK did not receive this invoice can you fax it to them again?' Who is she to behave like I owe her something? Showing my displeasure and bugger off tone, I angrily replied I don't know and began to dig into my invoices to check. Truth is I have keyed so many invoices so it is impossible that I remember the invoice number. Still she did not get it and continued harassing me then she raised her voice at me 'HOW CAN YOU TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW!' I did not want to quarrel with her therefore I walk away to faxed that invoice over to HK. When I came back she raised her voice at me again 'WHY YOU GET ANGRY AT ME?' and continued her grumbling. From beginning of Oct 08, I find it hard to track all the invoice that I'm suppose to key because the are sent in different formats and nobody has communicated ANYTHING about format changing. In fact a lot of things has not been communicated to me which in the end cause a lot of inconvenience to me as I have no idea what's going on.

May I ask who is she to raise her voice at me? I am VERY VERY VERY angry over this matter. At that point, I realised THAT'S IT. Why should I continue when nobody appreciates things that I do? You may think from you own view point and felt that I'm being selfish for insisting to go for my honeymoon but ever since my dad passed away only family matters to me.

Lastly, please refer to my contract as you asked me the other time 'who said you can give a 1 month notice?'

If you wish to terminate my contract earlier I'll be happy with it, just let me know in advance.
Regards,
Eyvon Koh

That motherfucker thinks I'm as meek as lamb, he really has got no idea. I can be a bloody bitch if i want to. I actually wanted to cc the letter to Jurgen Durst by nvm, I'm let him off considering from the fact that his daughter still needs lots of medical fees. My point is don't push it, people sometimes just couldn't be bothered with you. Don't let the thoughts of mcp-ing get into your head, it will do you no good. I mean I just don't get it, perhaps this is one of the reasons that reminded me how nice perth is. The nasty people are those racist lectures. I could flultter around without a care, without having to watch my back, without having to argue with people who didn't make any sense. It was a huge sign of relief that I no longer have to face that fat bitch or the so called boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home