Monday, April 07, 2008

Well I'll tell u the truth: I fuck care if the truth hurts

I am for who I am I don't need and don't want insincere people at my wedding. I fuck care if the truth hurts, it it is the truth I will write it without feeling bad, I will write it with no regrets. I am not like my ex collegues who smiles at someone but throw daggers behind their backs if I dislike you, I will dislike u and I will show it with no regrets.

My ex collegue from popular ask me if they turn up need to give ang pow? By using your brain, who turns up at people's wedding without giving any ang pow? Even if it contains a lottery ticket it would be for the married couple as a symbol of luck we will appriciate it.

My friend who is jobless poor and having to feed a family of 5 is happy to come even thou he told me 'my ang pow will be less than $50 cos i'm jobless now, but I really wanted to celebrate with you guys.'

I can't believe my ex collegues who are excellent at gossip are even worse than a jobless guy. I simply told my ex collegue do NOT turn up.

LISTEN UP: I AM NOT poor, I DO NOT need your miserable ang pow and I SIMPLY DO NOT WISH to see any of your INSINCERE faces at my wedding.

What a joke, during times like that you see who are your friends and who are those clearly interested in gossiping bad things abt you. Of cos I can see clearly now, I know who are those who will help me in times of need and who will give you shit in times like this. Thank god i left that place early because people there are all the same they talk but during times like these tua you and shed crocodile tears. Don't even bother msging me to shed crocodile tears, cos I don't need it and I just have nothing to do with u guys now because I really look down on you people for your info. You are the lowest a human being can get.

2 Comments:

Blogger Skyy Low 刘乐天 said...

Pls cool down...

12:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think my fate was like Woo now...being blocked as well...:(

11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home