Saturday, June 23, 2007

I love u

I've love u and I always will. But the things you do sometimes disappoint me. I guess that feeling of getting married is not there anymore. You finally gave me the long waited ring but somehow I didn't want to wear it at all. Infact I wanted to return it to u. I don't know y, maybe cos I think you are not ready for it at all. We just ended our conversation on msn n I felt so much better after pouring my heart out. At least you listened, at least you still love me dearly, I can feel it but I just couldn't feel the getting married thingy. I guess i'm not ready after all. Sorry, but I promise I'll still love you with all my heart. I just missed those days when we don't give a shit abt the world, the world is abt us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home