Monday, April 09, 2007

The road so far..

I didn't know where i'm heading now, didn't know wht my future would be it just seems all dark to me. I'm just bored of my job, not because my interest as a merchandiser died but rather having a sucky snakey boss doesn't help, and constantly having nothing much to do contributes to my constant foul mood at work. Right now I'm only concentrating on my relationship with Jeff, who stood faithfully by my side when I'm all upset and black faced, put up with my never ending rubbish, kept putting money into our piggy bank (I never put cos I'm always broke...... :( ) and buying so much beauty products for me so that I can be all pretty for my ROM next year. Haizzz sometimes I feel guilty cos I didn't think I deserve his love and paitence cos I always bully him without warning, so I'm trying to change my ways to be a better person and next time a better wife and mother! Thanks Jeff, this past year has been wonderful with you in my life, I don't know what I'd become without you constantly nagging at me.... haahahahaa kidding lah! Haizzzzzz........ I miss my life in Perth i don't miss the people, but rather i miss the place, sitting at freo with wriston drink white wine and eating oysters, nobody nagging at me, turn left or right as i wish, the freedom to go out for yummy hor fun at 2am in the morning, go backing packing and shopping all day..... I really do miss my life there.... what to do this is life mah, must move on lah....but someday I'll be back there again!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home