Friday, December 07, 2007

Happily ever after.....

After ROM, Ah sua andEyvon live happily ever after? Eh apparently not..... Haahahaaaa busy with our new home, from choosing tiles, to colours of the wall, to washing basins, setting up a home is n ot easy at all... busy we are quite happy doing it after all we get to choose what we want!! Hehehehee I get to put candles at home, I get my own bathroom, I get my own study area and I get my ah sua's home cook food!

I finally got the much anticipated call from apple com, and yes I'll be the new pocurement buyer!!!! My gosh! Yay! No more shit pay, rubbish benefits and bitchy boss! Double YAY! Best part is it is near my home! Yay yay yay! I struggled for so long surviving three bitchy boss, rubbish pay, even more rubbish benefits

For some reason, things are starting to fall into place in a sui sui manner I hope it never ends! Oh right people the official day is May 10 2008!!! At the hilton hotel get ready to party! Wooohoooo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Skyy Low 刘乐天 said...

U r damn lucky BABE! Haha :P

4:55 pm  
Blogger chachakoh&sambalng said...

haahaa today i just asked jason to be my referee leh i wonder what is he going to write...

5:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home