Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My little olive

Yest I went to doc goh's office to confirm my pregnancy, I'm 5 weeks along! :D This is how my little baby looks like now, notice the little black dot? Yup its baby number 1! Shaped tiny like an olive, but has huge effects on our lives. I'm thrilled, happy to be a mom for the first time. Jeff still loves his soccer more, hahaha :) he now takes care of me better than ever, every little thing is monitered by him, he looks after me like a wonderful papa!


This is my letter to my little olive today:
Hi my little precious
how are you doing today?
Mom is feeling kind of dizzy and sick lately, doctors told me it is because i'm pregnant with you, but its ok, with my little olive n papa, mama will be alright soon.
Mama has been vomitting alot lately and I often wonder will little olive be ok?
Mama will always be with you, mama will always love you :)
Mama can't wait to see my little olive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home