Friday, December 05, 2008

Excited!

Going to hong kong next wed super excited!

Boo boos of the week, am having fever, sore throat, flu am hating every min of being sick.
My body is in such a bad shape that who ever ard me is sick, i'm sure to get it without a doubt.

I can't help but feel helpless and useless cos I can't help hsework much and haven't been cooking anything yummy. Ah sua has to do all the hsework while i watch helplessly

I feel helpless that ah sua has to pay for every single thing at hm and become the bread winner

I feel helpless that I can't do too much hsework..

I feel helpless that I can't have a baby yet...

I feel helpless that sometimes I lose my temper at my precious ah sua...when i love him more than anything else in this whole world..

I feel helpless he paid for the entire trip to hong kong including stay in disneyland hotel that cost him a bomb...

I love my hubby, he is my everything, my world, he is the reason that i'm still breathing

I love you for loving my, putting me 1st every single day every single time, every single hour, every single min and every single second.

I don't know what i'll do without you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home