Friday, October 22, 2010

A gift from god and shi fu

I've forgotten that this blog existed until I was shopping for a new blog a few days ago. Well, I have decided this shall be my perm blog, until I grow old, fat, ugly or dead. :D This blog from now on will be my updates of the most important people in my life namely jeff, mama, bro, lina, bradley and my new baby.



I have a secret and I can't tell anyone yet, its killing me!!!
Here's the secret I discovered:
1. Fatigue (trust me ex party animal now falls asleep at 8pm..)
2. Food adversions (i used to hate red cut chilli, but now they are my besties)
3. Sensitivity to smells (there was this one day, jeff and i were both outside our house and i told him 'ohhh the lilies bloom already :D' he was shocked n asked 'erm we r not even in the hse yet'
4. Nausea and vomitting (every morning, noon n night, basically entire day)
5. Breast swelling (very very sore, until i cannot slp)
6. Frequent pee pee (checked!)
7. Shortness of breath (checked!)
8. Pregnancy test kit (checked!)
I usually test during the morn but this time even late at night it showed up positive!

Yes I'm having a baby! Happiness overwhelems me! After my previous miscarriages in 2009, Jeff and I adopted the theory of if it happens it happens :)

I remembered I visited shi fu sometime in July and he automatically said to me 'you should have a baby, babies are cute, I will bless you don't worry.'
Truly to me, this is a gift from him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home