Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The day I wrote a love letter to my husband

I remembered the day I left perth for good, Jeff hid a love letter in my backpack, I discovered the love letter many months later. Till today the love letter stays safely in my wallet. I was touched by what he wrote:

My Dear Huat Kuay,
It really hurts me when i see you so sad & crying. When I see that, it made me feel so helpless and useless and I will always ask myself why can't I prevent you from being sad? I always wanted you to be happy, cheerful and bubbly.

I'm really thankful to have known you and to have you by my side, I must say that these months have been one of the happiest times of my life. I cherish and enjoy the times we shared and spent together and I do hope this can continue.

Luv Ah Sua.

It took me 4 1/2 years to reply. It took to lose a baby to reply.

My dear Ah Sua,
I love ah sua now and forever. It is through losing a child that I realised u r the one who always held my hand always loving me n there for me, i will nvr take your love for granted and will promise to love u only forever. My love for you will be selfish, I will only love you n no one else. Happy loving day, my love.

Luv Huat Kuay.

I love my husband more than ever, no words can describe that we are truly made for eachother. I'm the crazy funny half while he is the calm smart half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home